Doctoral School of
Sciences and Innovative technologies
The head the Doctoral School:
- is responsible for ensuring that the PhD study programme is carried out in accordance with the rules of the Ministerial Order, this includes the planning of joint courses and of specific courses.
- participates in the approval of the grant allocation.
- is responsible for the general supervision of the progress made by the PhD students.
The Doctoral School aims at promoting a high level scientific research for activities in enterprises, universities, in national and international public and private research centres as well as in local organizations.
The School is open to Italian and foreign students and to the cooperation with international experts and e research centres of excellence.
- Organization of didactic activities
- Opening to outside
- Internationalization (continued Support for Joint Doctoral Degree and Binational Doctoral degrees, development of a policy encouraging the introduction in networks with the most important foreign centres of excellence).
It is envisaged to support the stays of doctoral students abroad in particular within the framework of the European programmes. The School aims to attract international students).
- Valorization of researchers outside the academic field.